Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 2

Chronological Food log:
11/2 avocado
1 flour tortilla (scraps from the kids)
3 Tbsp chia seeds in 6 Tbsp water
2 cups spaghetti squash with
       2 cups homemade pizza sauce
       1/4 cup raw mushrooms
       1/4 kalamata olives
       fresh basil
1/4 apple
7 strawberries
1 french hamburger bun with generous peanut butter and jelly (all no sugar added)
2 servings of ginger bbq pot roast from the Make Ahead Paleo cookbook.
1 french hamburger bun with generous peanut butter and jelly (still no sugar added)


Though I had been sleepy and ready for bed the night before, little Daniel was up almost all of the night being a butt, so sleep evaded not only myself, but my husband too. I ended up sleeping in the little guy's crib with him for the last few hours of the night, which wasn't comfy. But hey! Do what you've got to do to get some shut eye, right? I had a lot more energy yesterday, or maybe it was the deadline rush from having to get things ready before the new carpet gets in the following day. Either way, I was able to stay pretty focused on a single task through completion. I did get dizzy, but nothing too bad. I wasn't as super hungry as I was the day before, but I did devour the pot roast dinner. I broke my toes in the afternoon, and found out my blood pressure was 106/69 when I went to Urgent care. Maybe that's why I was a little dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...