Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 3

Chronological Food log:
11/2 cup Kashi Vanilla Island shredded wheat cereal with
      1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cucumber slice
1/2 cup Kashi Vanilla Island shredded wheat cereal (dry)
2 cups leftover ginger bbq pot roast from yesterday
3 Tbsp granola with unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cheese quesadilla on a corn tortilla (scraps from kids)
1/4 dried banana chips
2/3 avocado
1 carrot
1 peanut butter and jelly sandwich
3 mini peppers
1/4 cup greek vanilla yogurt
3 cups pasta with leftover pizza sauce from yesterday w/olives
1 mini pepper

I am physically tired. I moved furniture out of rooms, ripped up carpet and put the furniture back into the rooms for 3 rooms today. My toe looks gross, but it doesn't hurt unless I touch the pinky toe, so I just walk on my inner heel. My vision has been more focused. I wasn't dizzy today. My toes still tingle and my hands did last night. I was again able to stay focused on single tasks today. I resisted the urge to eat junk food, even when I had the option to eat when missing dinner. I did not eat those Cheez Its, powdered donuts, not Little Keebler Fudge cookie things. I just went without food until I got back home. I sure was hungry. And now, 2 hours later I'm hungry again, and literally right before bed I'll eat 1 more mini pepper and hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...